SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN
The #Fillthetill campaign has been aptly named in response to Premier Dan Andrews comments in a press conference, regarding our opening during a lockdown on Saturday 17 October 2020. We thought it would be fun and powerful to use the words of the very man responsible for all the business closures words again him., because despite whatever the government policies dictate, it is not a crime to fill our tills and to earn a living, especially in light of the massive salary increases that our government officials have given themselves over the last 18 months.
We believe people power moved Dan's hand to reopen hair salons the very next day and because of this we believe that people power can once again force him to open up businesses again. Our power is in numbers so let us come together and take action to save our small businesses
These are the small steps you can take to make a huge impact
- Go to https:/fillthetill.net and order a tshirt for you and your staff if your a biz owner. Your purchase supports 3 local businesses and the proceeds of the sale will go back into funding our campaign. Also order a poster for your business shop front letting everyone know that Your Business Is Essential
- Take a selfie or a group pic outside your business wearing your tshirt, We also encourage you to wear them as a conversation starter.
If you don't feel comfortable in front of the camera, take a photo of the campaign poster in your shop front window
- Post it on all your socials using the hashtag and writing in your own words how the lockdown has impacted your business and your life
- Use the hashtag #fillthetill #endthelockdown and tag @danielandrewsmp
- Tag every business you know to raise awareness and garner support
Together we can free victoria from this insanity and stand again on our own two feet